We only replace or refund items if they are found to be defective or damaged upon receipt. We suggest inspection of items within 2 days of receipt and any refund or exchange request made after that will be declined, unfortunately.
Your privacy is important to us and will not be given out to a third party. All information collected is only for processing transactions purpose.
Disclaimer Of Warranties/Limitation Of Liability
All products are sourced with your child's safety in mind. However, in any case, we are not liable for any injury, loss, claim or any direct, indirect, incidental damages of any kind. Your usage of any information or materials from this website is entirely at your own risk.
- Local pickup can be arranged at certain locations on certain days (confirmation required)
- Unless stated otherwise, all parcel delivery will default to authority to leave (ATL) if courier permits
- Within Australia,
- weight ≤ 2kg = AUD$9.90 flat rate shipping
- weight > 8.0kg, shipping cost will be estimated as per freight company's rate
- For international orders, all customs import taxes, duties and customs clearance queries are your responsibility. In the case of goods held in customs for charges or due to missed deliveries, the courier will attempt to contact you or you’ll need to contact the local courier office to rearrange the delivery or pay import duties. If the goods are not released from customs because; charges levied are not paid, the goods are not successfully delivered during the courier’s normal holding period, the absence of the receiver or lack of communication while the delivery is attempted, or local customs refuse entry for any reason, the receiver will be responsible for all shipping charges incurred; outbound and return or redelivery charges, or the total value of the goods if abandoned by international customs.