Coral Reef Toob
Often referred to as the rain forests of the sea, coral reefs are some of the more varied and impressive ecosystems on planet Earth. Although they account for only .1% of ocean surfaces worldwide, they're home to a staggering amount of different marine species. Because they're found in shallow waters where there's lots of sunlight, coral reefs are a popular tourism attraction in tropical areas and visiting them allows you the chance to see all of the awesome animals featured in this Toob up close!
- 11 pieces per TOOB
- Containing figures from one of the most diverse ecosystems in the world, this Toob includes a parrot fish, clown trigger fish, angel fish, blue tang, octopus, starfish, seahorse, coral, cowry shell, clown anemone fish, and for added flair a scuba diver and treasure chest!
- Characteristics: A perfect tool for learning about all the wondrous creatures that inhabit coral reefs, the hand painted figurines in this Toob are not only educational and scientifically accurate, they're fun too! Engage in sea exploration and search for the lost treasure while learning about all these different species!
- Size and Color: 1.5 inches long, 1.5 inches wide, and 12.8 inches tall, this Toob is a bit larger than the size of a standard American ruler and contains 12 different coral reef related models that range from 1.25 to 3.75 inches tall. Whether it’s for fun or education, this bundle of beautiful sea life, like the tangerine orange clown fish and the navy blue tang, is sure to engage and excite.
- The Coral Reef TOOB® is part of the TOOBS® collection
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free